Congratulations to all our voracious readers and thanks to all our Pages With the Pack donors. Please remember, pledge payments are due by Friday, March 9.
Door Decorating Contest Winners:
Congratulations to each of the classes that won the Door Decorating Contest! Winning classes earned either an Electronics or Game Day at the discretion of their teacher. Principals from area schools judged our classroom doors and our winners are as follows:
Kindergarten : Brownlee
1st grade: J DeLisa
2nd grade: All (they did the same thing)
3rd grade: Greco
4th Grade: Corken
5th Grade: Stolte
6th Grade: Pouliot
How do you participate?
Register: Parents, register your students at
Registration opens February 9th.
If 50% of the student body registers by Friday, February 22nd, the school will earn a Read-in Day on Friday, March 2nd!
Set a goal: At the website, students will set individual goals for the number of minutes they’d like to read from February 23rd—March 4th. Teachers will set class goals as well.
Track minutes: Also on the website, students will track the number of minutes read each day.
Fundraising: Families will be able to invite pledges from friends and family through the website. Proceeds from Pages with the Pack will benefit our Outdoor Learning Environment.
Team building & School Spirit: Classes have chosen a book or book character mascot and decorated their classroom doors. One winner each for K-2 & 3-6 receives an electronic or game day! Stop by and check out the doors!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
School-wide Prizes… if the school raises:
- $10,000 – Ms. Pullen & Ms. Katsampes will color their hair!!!
- $20,000 – Ms. Pullen & Ms. Katsampes will kiss a goat at a school assembly.
- $30,000 – Ms. K will read a few bedtime stories, then camp out on the WWE roof. (It will be live streamed thru the entire night)
- Door decorating contest: One winner each for K-2 & 3-6 receives a game or electronic day.
- Highest number of minutes read: One winner in each grade receives class name on the Pages with the Pack Book Trophy and ice cream party.
- Top Fundraising Class Per Grade get a special guest author reading & spring Book Fair bookmark.
- Top Reading Class Per Grade gets a special guest author reading & ice cream party.
- Each participant will receive a WWE Pages with the Pack 2018 key chain for their backpack.
- Students earn additional charms for minutes read.
- Top fundraiser from each grade gets a Limo ride with Ms. K. to get ice cream.
- Top reader per class gets a Limo with Ms. K. to get ice cream.
Register now: pageswiththepack.com