Welcome to the 2015-2016 School Year!
Everything you need to register can be completed online!
JeffcoConnect is the registration program for all Jefferson County Schools. Every family is required to have an active JeffcoConnect account. Each Jeffco student can be added to the same parental account. Each year every family must log into JeffcoConnect, review all the information, make necessary changes, then hit the “Submit” button. This provides the annual electronic signature required by the state of Colorado. If you have problems creating an account, or need a reminder of your user name or password, please call the West Woods Elementary School office at 303-982-5649.
There are 3 total steps to registration. Please complete all the steps prior to starting school.
STEP 1 – Update your household information on JeffcoConnect
- JeffcoConnect is an online student information program that needs to be updated, saved, and submitted.
- Follow all directions carefully!
- Once in the system, click on your student and review ALL 7 tabs on the left side. Use “Save” between each tab and “SUBMIT” when all 7 tabs are reviewed and updated. The school can’t access your changes until you hit “SUBMIT”. You must do this series of steps for EACH student who attends Jeffco Public Schools in your household. PLEASE make sure that you are reviewing each contact and making corrections to how you would like to be contacted by School Messenger or in an emergency situation.
- A tab has been added called “Agreements” where you can view and sign the Code of Conduct and the Safe Use of the Internet form.
STEP 2 – Pay your fees using Jeffco Student Payment through Jeffco Connect – The $2.00 Service Fee Has Been Eliminated.
- You may pay your West Woods classroom fees and the bus fees if applicable beginning on Monday July 27, 2015.
- You may also pay your fees at West Woods Elementary beginning July 27, 2015. We accept cash and checks.
- To access Jeffco Student Fee Payment click on the JeffcoConnect link above. Once you are logged into JeffcoConnect, click on the “Jeffco Student Fee Payment” link on the left side. DO NOT select a student’s name, because if you do you will not be able to view the Student Fee Payment link.
- Please be aware when paying fees, the system defaults to pay everything. Uncheck fees you do not want to pay until they are due. For example Kindergarten tuition due monthly or Outdoor Lab.
- 6th grade students: The Outdoor Lab fee of $350.00 will NOT be due until April 15, 2016. Please ask the West Woods office about the Outdoor Lab Foundation Card Program or visit their website at www.outdoorlabfoundation.org.
- For 6th grade parents who ARE participating in the Lab Card program, DO NOT pay outdoor lab fee on-line. The school will contact you with your amount to pay before the students go to Lab school.
STEP 3 – Make a deposit into Meal Pay Using JeffcoConnect
- Lunch is served for All-Day Kindergarten through 6th grade. The cost for a hot lunch is $2.75
- You may also make deposits at the school cafeteria or the school office.