West Woods Has Talent
April 28th, 2017
Dress Rehearsal: Monday, April 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm in the gym
School Performances: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 8:30 am and 9:30 am in the gym
Performance: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm in the gym
Rules & Guidelines
- Performers and audience members must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
- Content of the act and the music must be appropriate for ALL audiences. Song lyrics (whether it is an vocal performance or not) must be submitted for approval. Scripts for comedy routines, dramatic readings or skits must also be submitted for approval.
- 2 minute performance maximum.
- Only one act per student.
- No lip syncing.
- Prerecorded music to be used in the performance must be submitted on a CD and cut for time no later than TBD. If prerecorded music is being used to accompany a vocal performance, the recording submitted for use must be instrumental only (no vocals).
- All performers must submit a signed registration form.
- The school can provide the following equipment: Keyboard (the school no longer has a piano), microphones, music stands, chairs, clogging floor, mats for gymnastics, sound equipment and lighting. Amplifiers must be provided by the performers.
- Please contact a coordinator with any questions.