8th Annual Fore the Kids Golf Tournament
Friday, May 5th 2017
Registration now open!
Now added – Dan Boever!!!
Check him out!
- Individual registrations are available at $130 through April 27, 2017.
- Foursomes registered by April 27, 2017 are $500.
- Beginning April 28th, prices are $150 for an individual and $575 for a foursome.
- To register one, two, or three players, please use the Individual Registration form.
- To register a Foursome, please use the Foursome Registration form.
- To sponsor a hole as a family, please use the Family Hole Sponsorship form.
Grab your clubs for a fun-filled day at the favored, Rocky Mountain captivating, West Woods Golf Club! Not only will you have a terrific day of golf, you will be supporting West Woods Elementary School. If you are not a golfer or cannot make it on Friday May 5th, there are still opportunities to contribute. The PTSA has several sponsorship openings left. For sponsor benefits and more information please contact this year’s tournament chairs Kim Pryor or Euan Cochran. They are happy to help you enjoy and support “Fore the Kids” 2017!
Sponsorship Opportunities: Please see our Business Sponsor Page for details and deadlines!
- Held at West Woods Golf Club located at 6655 Quaker St., Arvada, CO
- Check-in and Day of Registration open at 7:15am.
- Fore the Kids is an 18-hole scramble tournament.
- The shotgun start is at 8:30am.
- Lunch will be served at approximately 1:00pm.
- West Woods Golf Club permits soft spikes or tennis shoes only.
- This is an adult only tournament. Golfers between the ages of 16-18 may play with a parent.
- Each registration includes 18-holes golf, lunch, and goodie bag
Have someone you’d like to invite to join you at Fore the Kids? The Tournament is open to anyone! Share this webpage with them!