Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop with AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. To enroll:
From your desktop computer:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com (use your same login info as Amazon.com)
- Go to “Your Account” from the navigation at the top of any page and select “Change your Charity”.
- Select “West Woods Elem PTA and enroll!
- Remember to bookmark this site!
From your mobile device:
- Select “Change your Charity” from the options listed at the bottom of the page – select West Woods Elem PTA
- At the bottom of the screen – tap the “Share” icon (it’s the icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square).
- Click “Add to Home Screen” and choose a name for the homescreen icon.
- This will add an AmazonSmile app-like link to your phone
**This is REALLY IMPORTANT – you MUST make purchases from smile.amazon.com rather than amazon.com in order to receive the rewards!
For more information, check out: About AmazonSmile: Program details and FAQ