Get Ready. Get Set. READ!
Pages with the Pack, our school-wide Read-a-thon, runs February 24th- March 5th.
How do you participate?
- Registration is open: Parents, register your students online at www.pageswiththepack.com. If 50% of the student body registers by Friday, February 24th, students win a Read-in day on Friday March 3rd.
- Set a goal: At the website, students will set individual goals for the number of minutes they’d like to read from February 24th— March 5th. Teachers will set class goals as well.
- Track minutes: On the website students will track the number of minutes read each day.
- Fundraising: Families will be able to invite pledges from friends and family through the website. This year Pages with the Pack proceeds will go toward the playground and outdoor learning center along with support of community events like Muffins with Mom and Doughnuts with Dad.
- Team building & School Spirit: From school-wide to classroom-based, fun opportunities to band together and show school pride during this fundraiser.
- $10,000- Ms. McDougal & Ms. Katsampes will color their hair!
- $20,000- The top money earner in each grade will help duct tape Ms. McDougal & Ms. Katsampes to the wall at our closing ceremony on March 24th!
- Door decorating contest: One winner in each grade Kindergarten through 6th grade receives a pizza or ice cream party.
- Greatest minutes average per student in each Grade: One winner each grade Kindergarten through 6th grade receives class name on Golden Book Trophy and pizza or ice cream party.
- Class goal: Each class can set their own goal for minutes read as decided by the teacher. The prize will also be up to the class and teacher.
- Each participant will receive a key chain for registering.
- Each participant can earn up to 10 charms for their key chain based on number of minutes read.
- The top 3 readers in each grade will earn a limo ride to get ice cream after school! This trip will be on Wednesday, March 22nd after school.